IV (Intravenous Vitamin) Therapy is an effective method of delivering a safe and healthy dose of natural minerals, vitamins and other vital nutrients to your body directly into the bloodstream. Using vitamin IV therapy allows patients absorb 100% of the vital nutrients as it goes straight into the circulatory system. When nutrients and vitamins get absorbed through the process of digestion, our bodies lose a great portion of the nutrients we consume. A small intravenous catheter is placed into a vein temporarily, and the nutrients get administered slowly over a period of time which is dependent on the nutrients used. The nutrients are administered in a bag which is slowly dripped taking as little as 45-minutes and as much as 4-hours, depending on the solution being offered. Most IV drips take 1 to 2 hours. We offer various combinations, administered as intravenous infusions.
IV nutrient therapy quickly delivers precise therapeutic doses of minerals, vitamins, amino acids and other nutrients into the bloodstream. IV administration of nutrients can attain blood concentrations not achievable with oral (liquid or pills), or even IM (intramuscular) administration. This takes no toil on the part of the digestive system, which is an immense benefit for those who’ve digestive issues or who can’t tolerate oral supplementation. There’re also times when your body is so deficient that oral supplementation isn’t enough. Using the IV administration route allows for the maximum concentration of nutrients reaching the tissues needing them the most. When levels of energy are high and cells function well, patients are more likely to obtain recovery from acute chronic conditions such as depression, asthma, fatigue and more. Vitamin drip IV therapy (under supervised care) is able to positively impact many health conditions, such as (but not limited to):
* Boost Athletic Performance and Recovery: Whether you’re training for a 5K, marathon, triathlon, or other sporting event, a succession of IV therapy can help you take your athletic performance to the next level and reduce recovery time.
* Immune Support: Traveling, stressful events as well as working long hours may increase your risk of getting sick. You can prevent colds and flu through keeping your immune system strong using immune-enhancing minerals, vitamins, and herbs.
* Enhance Wound Healing: Optimize post-surgery recovery through giving your body ample amounts of specific vitamins and minerals that are involved in the process of wound healing.
* Optimize Health: For them already in good health, Intravenous Vitamin nutritional therapy can maintain or boost your nutritional status with formulas tailored to your individual needs.
* Treat-Specific Health Conditions: IV nutrient therapy can be quite effective for treating fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, headaches, PMS, malnutrition, diabetes, muscle tension and viral infections.
As with all IV treatments necessary blood work and an initial interview/exam with your doctor are required before any therapy can begin. Contact a specialist to schedule a consultation to determine whether IV Therapy is right for you.